There’s very little you can’t do these days, but did you know that you can actually grow your own avocado tree at home?
Growing your own food is one of the simplest things you can do if you want to start leading a more sustainable life. Not only is it good for the planet, it’s also great for your bank balance too. And if you needed yet another reason, then home grown food tastes far nicer than anything you’ll find in the supermarket.
But when you think about growing your own, you probably picture potatoes, tomatoes or maybe carrots.
I doubt that many people would think about growing their own avocados at home!
How to grow your own avocado tree
Avocados aren’t usually all that easy to grow, hence why you don’t hear of them growing in many gardens! However, the AvoSeedo makes it really simple. Here are some of the main benefits:
- Grow your own avocado tree
- Easy to use peel the avocado pit; put it into the AvoSeedo and presto; its ready to go
- No attention needed due to the clever design of the AvoSeedo it needs minimal attention
- Great design easy to use with a great design that looks just like a real avocado
- Highly durable the AvoSeedo will last for years as its made from super strong non-toxic plastic
You can get yours here.
Do you grow your own fruit and veg? Do you have any top tips for making a success of it?